Tuesday, October 7, 2008

1530



iTs true..didnt think any-one would read my blog leave comments..n i have 2 followers!!..dats really wow..thkx to every1 for their lovely comments =)..heres another 2 poems..wrote 'Self' last night b4 i went to lala land wif my sexy pillows.. i juz had this image of me pointin a gun at myself..how weird is that?..'Red teddy' was written last year..my friend used 2 say my poems r diffcult to understand..well it doesnt matter..cuz thats the way poems should be no?..haha..the same goes to drawings n such..its not so much whether any1 gets what ur drivin at..n it really doesnt matter what others think or say or feel bout ur works..dats the beauty of arts n even fashion..both allows u 2b unique..


Red Teddy


Pin her down with your venom

such an innocent child

she has died a thousand times

why cant u see


Ghostly whisperings she hears

incurable disease

cold hands reachin to her heart

shivering she gives in to her fears


Poison by the phantom's knife

slash it over n over

her teddy bear she holds

as cold wind wraps her soul


Another time she is dead

venom in her head

poison by phantom's knife

another time shes flyin high


Self


I stand behind me

with a gun pointin self

what r u gonna do

when i pull the trigger

what will u do


Here i m standin behind me

a swiss army knife in hand

what r u gonna do

when i stab me

what will u do


Movin a step back

have no fear

nothing will stop me

standin behind myself


Movin a step back

where r u goin now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the first poem "Red Teddy" it awesome!
Hope your week is going well =)

mariposa said...

Great poems! Again, I absolutely love the pictures you chose for this post.