Wednesday, November 19, 2008

0011




He Came

Here i am
dancing in the dark

here i am
dancing with-out my heart

He came
watching me dance
watching me break
over n over

He came
twisted my soul
messing my world

Holding hands
holding me tight
together we dive

Wash away
drown away
this pain

rAined almost the whole day 2day..but i head out anyway..juz to catch a movie wif my friend thats all..watched 'Madagascar 2'..it was a'rite..funny cute..im waitin for this movie by Keanu Reeves 'The day the earth stand still' which will be releasin next month here..have alwaz like Keanu since his 'Speed' movie..hes still lookin so dashing =}..another movie i wana watch is 'Body of lies' by Dicaprio n Crowe..i like their acting..n Dicaprio had grown much..like his new(?) look too..haha..

wrote this poem this afternoon..these words juz pop into my head while i was walkin home from library-'break me over n over'..n that my friend..is how this poem is born..of cz it dun alwaz happen..words knockin my head i mean..at times they go for a long holiday..relaxin themselves while leavin me wonderin'what the hell happen!?'

ok heres a quote..its sad but true..what do u think?..
" The tragedy of life is what dies inside a man while he lives.
— Einstein








8 comments:

Sakhi. said...

loved da poem!its awesome!!keep blogging!

Anonymous said...

emo emo emo kia emo emo emo kia.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Anonymous said...

Poem Poem Poem kia.
Here's one for you.

四是四,
十是十。
四十不是四十四,
十四不是十四十。

HAHAHAHAHAHA。

Yesha said...

how nice. really love it. even the tag/photo you used in this poem. i've used the same tag before. cool.

i love Keanu, too. woot. lol.

hey, i miss yah, i really do. i hope you're just fine. and i hope to really talk to you soon. take care.

PhilO♥ said...

Oh My God !
I totally love this poem. It;s got so much of emotions in it !! You're so good in writing !!!! :)

PhilO♥ said...

Hey!!!
I wanna be your follower...but not being able to. ow do i follow it?

PhilO♥ said...

The thing is that I'm not getting any 'Follow This Blog' written in your blog ! :(

PhilO♥ said...

Hey !
Ya..at last i got it ! huf ! Lol :)