Wednesday, August 26, 2009

0152








I walk this line of scattering sound alone
hundreds and hundreds of egg-shells i walk
drowning myself deep in this breaking sound
echoing in the dark my breaking heart

-please stop tellin me to stop loving him just like that...please stop expecting me to stop thinking about it just like that...im only human..i have feelings too...in-case you forget...我也是人....


no longer know the definition of the word 'friend'..do friend(s) turn their back on you when ALL you need is a listenin ear?..do friend(s) mia like bubbles when ALL you need is some1 2b there?..some1 said 'i duno how 2 approach her..so i just ignore her..'..what a gd way 2 just avoid and ignore..yes im an emo freak..yes i ONLY talk/ask bout the same old thing..ONLY talk/ask bout the same person..is that y im a major turn-off?..im facin stress/pressure at work too..and yet others treat me as if i dun have feelings..when i cry..does any1 see?..does any1 know?..no..to them..i wont cry..im strong etc etc..none sees me at all..


its best to just shut my mouth..just stop talkin so freakin much..how i feel isnt important anymore...cuz the thing now is..no1 cares..no1 bothers anymore....

你们已看不到我了...



-im standing here im always here
im not going anywhere
do you see me at all?
can you see me at all?

do you wana see me at all?


我不会胜过一个你无法忘掉的她
我无法胜过一个已在你心里的她
你是不会看到我流泪
没有人会看到我流泪
只因为没有人会在乎
*all pics from Black and white's tumblelog








1 comment:

Shadow said...

give yourself some time, hunny...